Well, folks. It’s the end of the year! And as short as these winter days are, for us die-hard gardener / grower types, they can sure feel long … as we gaze longingly out at our snow-blanketed planter boxes like a lonely puppy, counting down the weeks till spring with every can or jar of harvest-time goodies we finish …
Pass Those Leftovers … to your Compost Heap! How to Have a Green, Sustainable Thanksgiving
The whole team here at Full Circle Soils & Compost hopes your Thanksgiving is happy, friend-and-family-filled, delicious … but also sustainable, garden-friendly and minimally wasteful!
Full Circle’s Guide to Composting Pumpkins
Eerie music. Scary costumes on kids and pets. Strangers handing you candy. There’s a lot of ways to get your creep on each Halloween. But what better way to celebrate ghouls and ghosts and macabre dead stuff than with your very own organic graveyard–your compost heap!
We love talking about the compost, soils and mulches that Full Circle Soils & Compost makes on a daily basis; however, it’s time for the backyard gardener to shine. If you are going to make your own backyard compost, let’s go over some crucial key points and the best design to make your own awesome compost right at home: The 3 Pile Backyard Compost System.
- What is Diatomaceous Earth? Why is it the best natural pesticide for your garden?
- Composting Guide for Beginners: Helpful Tips
- Recharge Your Garden With Boost: Natural Summer Gardening Tips
- A Midsummer’s Boost: 4 Tips for a Healthy Garden
- Choosing the Right Mulch: The Wrong Choice Could Kill Your Garden and Hike Up Your Water Bill
- Backyard Composting
- Businesses going Green
- Commercial Growing
- Compost Tea
- Drought Resistance
- Featured Growers
- Gardening and Growing Tips
- Get Ready for Spring
- Green Recycling
- How To
- How-To Videos
- Large Scale Applications
- Natural Resource Management
- Nevada Compost
- Nevada Landscape
- Nevada Recipes
- Organic Gardening Products
- Reno Compost
- Soil Science
- The Latest
- Waste Diversion
- Xeriscape Nevada